Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I haven't added many pictures for awhile, so here is some for now. I'm very tired (always!) So I'll try to add more on what's going on with the boys later!
Canyon was kissing River...they were laughing, it was cute



Canyon with his new bike. Mommy ran over his other one (Tonka bike) with the suburban. I told him immediately, as we were driving off, and he said "It's ok mommy". How sweet huh? I told him I would go get him another one the next day. He just HAD to have the "motorcycle" bike.....
Canyon and Sophia swinging after Gymnastics



They both got a new spring haircut, here's River after (I had to hold him, so I didn't get a picture of him getting his hair cut)



And Canyon was SO good! He loves having a haircut.




Canyon is swinging on the tire swing with his friends, Sophia and Chandler at the Smelterville park. It's his favorite park right now. He say's "I want to go to the Smelterville Park" when I ask him which park.



This is Canyon after we planted their trees.








Canyon doing his "Whacky wall walker" in Gymnastics







They love playing Gram's organ.






Canyon and River, we planted three trees. One for Canyon, one for River, and one for Sammy. We planted them for Sam's 7th birthday. We had to do it two days after his birthday.







No comments: