Thursday, August 16, 2007

TEA TEA!!

That's "Tea Tree" actually.
In River-eze, it's "Tea tea" right now.

So River got his 6th bee sting in around 2 months today (mom really wants to kill ALL bees now). As I'm rushing him up the stairs into the house to get the tea tree oil, he's crying out (while heavily crying in pain) "TEA TEA!!" "TEA TEA!". I thought he was saying "kitty" at first and couldn't understand why, till I got closer in the kitchen to where the essential oils are, and he's pointing at the oils yelling "TEA TEA". I was blown away! He was telling mom to put Tea tree oil on the sting. He knows what we do.....how cute. Poor little guy does so well, he was fine within a minute. This sting was on his cheek. Last one, last week was on the back of his thigh, near his butt. Time before that was 4 in a row....two on his wrist, and one on his bicep, and one on his upper lip! I'm done with bees. Winter can come....really...I'm just done with it.

Canyon is starting to really get it that we are moving to a new house. I tell hiim all about it. How he and River will have their own bathroom to use, and a big yard to play in. We have a big yard now, BUT IT'S FULL OF BEES! Anyway, he's starting to get that we will be closer to Papa and Gramma, and MeMa and Papa Wayne. Speaking of Mema, they came to visit us last weekend! It was so nice. The day they left, we had a picnic at the gazebo at the park/pool, and then played a bit, and they the boys went swimming at the kiddie pool. We were so sad when they left, way too short of a visit, but was such a wonderful surprize!

The boys took a shower tonight. Yeah. First time really. I mean, both have been in the shower as newborns, holding them, but they spent forever showering tonight. Canyon asked dad what the button on the faucet did, and dad showed him, and they played, and played.....too funny!

When River get's frustrated, he grunts like Canyon does now, and sometimes you'll hear an "argh".
River LOVES our neighbor, Iris. All day, if he see's her outside in her yard (which she is in frequently) or her car there, or just her place, he say's "Isis, Isis". We bring her our compost organic matter for her soil, and River takes pride in taking it to her. If we fill a can with egg shells, or coffee grounds, he say's "Isis" and gets so mad if we don't take it right away. I tell him we will wait, and he get's so mad!
She puts up with us greatly, as we have forced our nakey boys on her without her permission, but puts up so well. They flock to her, nakey from the waist down, or full frontal most of the time. It would be good of me to dress them more often, but potty training has gone so well for the both of them, I just can't ruin it!
River is using the toilet and potty chair all day long (or going outside if he's out there) without accidents in the house! He's 19 months old! I totally attribute it to being the younger sibling. He emulates everything Canyon does. Canyon is now able to hold it, and goes some days without an accident in his pants/shorts while we are out, but others, not so much. It seems we just about there though. So excited about that!

I don't think I've mentioned our newest addition to the family.....Meadow the kitty. She's cute, and put's up with the boys very well, but they do have many scratches, it's pretty much even both ways. She's around 13 weeks, we got her when she was 7 weeks. A great source of entertainment around here.

That's about it for now, getting tired. The guy's are sleeping in the livingroom, Canyon on the futon, and River on Dad in the LazyBoy....sleeping so soundly....time for me.

Mama loves her boys....

No comments: