Well, yes, we have moved back to Washinton! We are in South Cle Elum now, and the boy's love their new house!
I don't have a digital camera anymore, one was stolen at Canyons gymnastics show, and the other went swimming, Canyon thought it wanted to or something, but now, adding pictures isn't something I do a lot of lately, till we can get another digital camera.
So sorry, sharing the pictures is the most fun!
Anyway, just wanted to let you all know, the blogs are still alive, I'm just going through the unpacking stage again (didn't I just do this a year ago?), so I'll get back into our blogging norm later.
I'll try to add something about what the boy's are doing lately by the weekend. So many changes, and so many things we are learning, and funny new things we are saying! Like River saying "dangous" for dangerous, and knowing the sign for Letter "A"! We started the sign letter of the day the other day, we aren't getting past b yet....
Canyon loves playing online with Paz, from discovery kids.com, and watches the "meteor" monster truck videos over and over again. He's getting good a puzzles too.
Ok, till next time...
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment