I just had the most wonderful, magical time, eating peas with River.
I have been struggling back and forth, between "getting everything done" "picking up the house" "cleaning up the messes.....the ton's of messes" ....AND... "They are only young for a very short time" "quality time just sitting with them is important" "homeschooling requires much time just spending WITH them" .
Even though I feel bad for the perpetual mess in our home, I don't feel guilty for sitting with River, in the grass, and picking a bunch of peas, and eating them. Many giggles, and smiles. A lot of "in love". Oh, and there was math, of course....."how many are in this one? Surprize! One...two...three....four! Our highest was 7 peas! Today, I really felt the fact that school doesn't have to be in a classroom, school is LIFE.
In love with her boy's today,
Mama Cass
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an awesome day!
I am so glad you're staying
in "the group". ;-)
Post a Comment