Wow! It's been busy lately!!! Here are some pictures from Canyons birthday, and birthday party, the way I uploaded them, they kind of start from the bottom up! Sorry, but I'm too lazy to switch each one around, so it may be easier to view these starting at the bottom!
Papa and Uncle Brian.....

Gramma blowing up the funky balloon....

Aunt Faye blowing up the funky balloon....

A special gift from Papa

His first game of checkers! From Uncle Brian and Aunt Faye

Getting ready to blow out the candle

Canyons Birthday cake

River and Dad

Canyon, dressed up and ready to fight!!

Day after his birthday, he took apart the airplane, and began to make it into so many different ways for the next four days!

Canyon fell asleep with his birthday present...

River got a doodle pad for Canyons birthday, and went to sleep with it

Playing with his airplane...

Daddy built his Lego Airplane, it took awhile, and Canyon sat there the whole time, patient as ever!

Canyon with his Lego Airplane finished!

Rivers haircut from Gramma....

Birthday haircut from Gramma....

Opening up his Lego Airplane on his birthday, from Papa and Gramma

AND......one from the reminiscing vault.....prego with River, the Christmas Ornament Belly!!!
2 comments:
LOVE the ornament!
Thanks Kate! I did a Pumpkin on my Canyon Belly, he was due 11/5/03, and came on the 11th. River's ornament was because he was due the 29th of Dec. in 05, yet he came on the 30th. I did a smiley face on my first, Sam's in May of 2000, BIG difference in sizes of belly, I was skinnier then, I'll have to dig those up and post them!
Post a Comment