Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lego's & K...K..K..K...Karate!

So River really wanted to play the computer game that was in at the moment for Canyon earlier....Buzz Lightyears 2nd grade. I sat with him, and he wanted to do the spelling part. We went there, and it's kind of like hangman, but part of a picture appears each time they get a correct letter. We went for the "K", and he say's "like Keh, keh, keh, Kawatie!" (translation, sounding out the K letter each time, then the word Karate) :). SO CUTE! So awesome, he's not even 3 yet!!! I think the reason I get so excited, is I didn't work with him on that, he remembered it from a video or computer game, I'm not really sure! I am loving watching them learn, just by living and playing!

Speaking of playing, I'd like to showcase some wonderful artistic "masterpieces" as Canyon thinks of them, by the etseemed artist, Canyon Dean.














Canyons Lego airplane, modified yet once again!

And here it is with "3 jets" as Canyon put it.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

So cool. We need to get more legos here.