The story of his name? The shelter named him Manny, and last night, Mike suggested we keep that name, I was already calling him Mr. Man, so it fits! The Von Popcicle part? Well.....I was explaining to the boy's how our new cat was getting neutered at the vet on Tuesday, I was explaining what they do, and why (they get their testicles fixed is basically as far as I went on explanation of the procedure). In the morning, I was reminding them that we would be picking up our new cat at the vet later that day, and River say's to me: "Did he get his, um....popci.....um....popcic.......uh, popcicles fixed?"
Too funny, right?!! So, Grampa said we should call him popcicle! I knew we should put it in his name somehow, so there it is! Manny Von Popcicle!
2 comments:
Oh River you are so fun! I just love you! I hope his popsicles (or lack there of are healing well mama!) I'm so glad to have joined here so I can actually comment now on your words and days!
He's gorgeous! Hope those popsicles are healing!;-)
Post a Comment