Back in January, Canyons electric keyboard broke, so I got out the screwdrivers, and let him at it! He had hours and hours AND hours of fun! I believe he learned a bit while having this fun, but I won't say anything! ;)
Here he is with the back taken off, he's inspecting it, and taking it slow.
Later that evening, still at it, Nutella sandwich in hand, screwdriver in the other....
Dad is telling him about "magnetics", and they are exploring the magnetic force on the speakers, against the screws! He also learned how to magnetize the screwdriver.
The next day....into the evening, still at it!
I swear, he had every little piece apart and all over the place before the "project" was over, and most possibilities exhausted! This was really a great experience, and we're on the lookout for more electronics at Goodwill and St. Vinnies now! Time for Constructive Deconstruction!
1 comment:
Ahhh..looks like fun!!
Post a Comment