Last week, I got a guitar. Mine is old, sentimental, and was being re-strung and fixed. I never really got to play it right away, as Canyon claimed it, and fell asleep with it that night....
...And the next night. After that, he wasn't falling asleep with it, but he plays it every day. 
River was wanting to play too, but Dad got out the trumpet, and River proved to be a natural! Here is video of the second day playing with it....
Over the weekend, we got some things from a garage sale, including roller skates for Canyon. They are too big for him, but he doesn't care, and loves them to pieces. Here is is today, going around the block with Dad!

2 comments:
They are too cute!
I had skates like that..back in the day.;-)
You know, Kate, I dad some like those too. Ahhh....back in the "roller" days...when we used to go to the skate rink for fun! Those were the "good ole days"!! Ok, am I getting old, I think I used to hear my gramps and gram talk like that!
Post a Comment