I had to add this picture of River, it's just so cute to me. :) He was asking me to take a picture of his owie finger. I couldn't see an owie, but it was there!
...and a silly face
A closeup of a Lego Ship Canyon built

The bigger picture of Canyon with his Lego Ship of the day. I love this picture, cause he looks so dang handsome! :)
Canyon getting work done at the dentist in January. His first time getting anything done, and he was such a trooper ! He let them give his teeth a cleaning, and he let Dr. Savage drill out his two bad teeth and put stainless steel crowns on both.
Here he is with his little gas "mask" and shades, getting ready for the work to be done...
Here he is, having his teeth drilled, he did so wonderful, I was so happy that he was comfortable enough to let him do this. He had been in a lot of pain, and after this was done, and healed up, he isn't in pain there anymore. He has one more that will be crowned end of February, and he'll be pain free then! Instead of antibiotics, I had him gargle and swish with Tea Tree oil and water daily for about 4 days.
Mike helped me get these big huge shelves into the house tonight. I'm so happy to get them in, I can unpack all of my book boxes now! Well, most of them....I have a ton of books. :) When I bought these in Idaho, they were Hutch style, the back smaller one on top of the forward one here. If only the ceiling was 1 3/4 inch higher, the top one would fit. I was bummed, but this will work fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment