Well, today, Canyon came into the room to show me his "guitar" that he made with my slipper, and rubber bands. He wanted me to help him finish it, so I did, and then River wanted to make one, so we found a toy that we could wrap rubber bands around to make another guitar with. I had the boy's get up on the bed to make a band, and play, and Canyon say's we need another instrument. I asked what should we make now, and he looks around, and we found a wooden tool box (mellissa and Doug toy) and made a guitar out of that. Then Canyon say's we needed another! So, he's looking around, and then say's "how bout a bottle?", so he goes to the fridge, and get's out a 2 litre bottle of root beer, there was a little left, so the boy's finished it off, and we learned how to make sounds with it. We had a whole band! All because Canyon figured out each one on his own! I was very proud, he really did it all himself, I just guided him in finishing his ideas.
We did a bunch of crafts today too. we've been using glue a lot in the past couple days, glue and scissors. I'll post pictures maybe tomorrow.
Well, there's my quick snippet!
Mama loves her boy's...
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment