Well, the house on the highway, down the road from us didn't come through.....we were fine about that, as I knew there would be a good reason. Good reason came two days later, when Mike sent me a link to lease to buy homes in Kittitas, I called on them, went to view one, found OUR home, put in the Application, and now, today, we are waiting to find out if we get to move in May 1st! It's a beautiful brand NEW home, fenced in yard, three bedrooms, two car garage, very nice kitchen (I LOVE it!), and wouldn't you know, it's not even all the way finished yet! We can lease it for a year, or two, or more, until we are ready to buy it! We LOVE it, the boy's love it, and now, it's just the waiting again!
I'm packing none the less. I know we are moving in. :)
Here is a few pictures of the new home...
This is looking at the garage side, Canyon is in the picture...
Looking at the front of the house, River is in the picture.
Looking in, at the living room, from the front doorway. Through the entrance there, where Mike's parents, and Canyon are, is the kitchen and dining room.
One view of the kitchen, I love the window over the sink!
The view of the kitchen from the dining room (at the sliding glass doors). Living room is through the entry at the left..you can see the front door back there.
3 comments:
Yeah!! Best of luck as always!!
Thank you Kate! Boy, first one, then another, I REALLY hope this one is it....I can't take much more! :)
What about an edible landscape instead of sod?? Just a thought... here's a link to one of my favorite inspirational sites:
Little Homestead in the City: Path to Freedom Journal
Post a Comment