Monday, October 12, 2009

Catching Up To October!

Has it really been over 2 months since I've posted??? Wow!
Well, a LOT of life has been lived, a LOT of things have been happening,

It is with a heavy heart that I need to announce that the boy's Dad does not live with us anymore, I will not go into why, on their blog, it wouldn't be appropriate, but we are separated. I have struggled on wether or not I should say anything here, but this is the boy's blog, it's all about them, and we are going through struggles and changes right now, real ones that should be mentioned. There is bound to be changes happening through time because of this, so hopefully, by stating this here, it might be less confusing!

Now, on to the more positive of these changes! We are doing good, better than I would have expected, the boy's are happy, safe and secure in the same home for now, and we are moving on!
Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way.....
I won't be posting many pictures for awhile, I'm packing up the house (again), and so when life settles once again, I'll start posting pictures again. :)

To new beginnings!

No comments: