Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching Up To The New Year 2010!!!

Wow! Ok, here I am again, doing the "catch up" :)

There has been SO much going on, so many changes happening for the boys and I since September of last year. There has been ups and downs, and I'm finally feeling like we are settling in now.

We have moved to another house in the same little town, just the boys and I. I'm happy that we are in the same town, as the boys will hopefully have the same friends this year, as they had from last year. :) I'm still up in the air about school right now, but my strongest desire is to continue to homeschool (unschool) the boys. I am enrolling into online school for Web Design, hoping that might help enable me to continue to school at home.

The boys have adjusted very well to the new place, I think they are starting to think that houses are disposable! We have moved 6 times now, since October of 2006, and believe you me, I'm DONE!!! :) It is my hope, that this time, we can stay longer than a year. I'll be putting in a new garden next spring, tilling up the ground brand new, again. We are truly living brand new beginnings :)

I'll post some catch up pictures in my next post.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: