Here it is in photos, the first one, shows the boys fiddling around in the garden earlier that day.......
You can see the nice, beautiful knee high corn in back of them.....
Here is is, after the massacre.



The good part of the story???? The tomatoes were spared, they were in line right next to the corn. Like I said before, that devious corn.....won't have the guts to call River bad names again....eh?
****A couple days after this sad, sad event, I found out that my friend at River Farm will put aside 25 corn plants for me, after hearing about the corn massacre. It's nice to have good friends, especially those who keep a farm! I'm so thankfull for that wonderfully nice family at River Farm for helping me have some corn for my family at the end of summer! :)***
2 comments:
Trash talkin' corn eh?
Must of been Jersey Corn. ;-)
I wouldn't doubt it a bit, Kate....not a bit! :)
I suppose I'll have to be more selective in my corn choices next year!
Post a Comment