Yeah, River said "Dada wook" today, "daddy work". It was so cute. Right as I'm typing now, River is yelling at Canyon "Canna" to "move!". He is talking words up a storm! Canyon knows how to push Rivers buttons, River totally pushes Canyons now. I just told River to stop it (cause he's screaming, cause Canyons antagonizing him), he said "k".
River is starting to really put the moves on Canyon now, he bowls him over, get's on top of him and won't get off, Canyon has to yell for us to get River off of him often! I keep telling Canyon that we warned him that after doing this to River all this time, River would eventually get him back.....hmmm.
I try to make it an even playing ground, same rules for each now. It's been pretty balanced lately, as far as how much rough playing Canyon does, and River does. I am amazed that our 17 month old can get to our 3 1/2 year old as much as he does!
As long as Canyon is naked from the waist down, he doesn't wear diapers. If we go out, if I have undies on him, I have to bring many changes of clothes, as he will pull them down about once out of 10 times. I'm not discouraged much anymore, as I feel we are pretty close to getting there.
Canyon will resume Gymnastics next Thursday, and I'm so glad.....EVERY time we go down the street that the Gym building is on, and pass it, he asks if we are going to Gymnastics! Oh, AND, we just have to stop at "Betsy's" (Josie's full of Beans, the coffee shop) for a hot cocoa. They get rice milk cocoas, she is the only coffee place I've ever seen so far that actually carries rice milk!
Canyon lives on Nutella sandwiches, and River eats them too...and they have eggs every day, other than that, we are lucky to get much into Canyons tummy...still pretty picky. River....well, he eats anything, same as always. He loves to sit on Dad's lap at lunchtime, and help him eat his sandwiches, no matter what kind it is.
This morning, the boy's were playing on the bed in our room, and it is against the wall, with a window, there was a fly on the window, and River was trying to touch it (River tends to be quite vicious to bugs!), and Canyon tells him "Don't baby River, it's a living creature". Isn't that sweet???!! I have told this to Canyon and River for quite awhile now, because we like to explore bugs, and spiders, but I tell them to respect them, and be gentle, because they are living creatures, just like us. I have told them how the bug's must be scared of us because we are so big to them, we must look like giants to them. Canyon say's many times "he thinks we're giants, he's probly scared of us". I've also taught Canyon how to react to bees, and a couple weeks ago, I spotted him on our front porch looking up, and I saw he was talking to a bee "It's ok bee, I won't hurt you, you can go away now". I told him not to run, and to calmly tell the bee that we won't hurt him and to go away. I told him that bees sting us if we step on them, or run from them, and to stay calm and still.
Right now, Canyon is telling me that his name is Canyon Dean Saya (Sala), and he's holding the penguin bath cloth that Gramma gave him, and he's introducing it as Penguin Dean Saya.
Well, the boys just won't let me type anymore, so more later.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww so precious. I keep my own blog at myspace about the boys. http://www.myspace.com/mama_kismet
3 is so fun and tiring but rewarding too. It's nice to know that some day poor Q will get to give Bren a run for his money. Poor little guy. I'm so glad your boys are so precious and well!
Post a Comment