
This morning, Canyon told me he had a bad dream. I asked him about it, it was about me. I told him I'm sorry he had a bad dream, but it was ok, cause it was just a dream, and not real. He said that he needed a dreamcatcher. What a smart little man.
So, today, I'll be looking for his dreamcatcher in our boxes.....hmmmm.....
I took the boys over to Ellensburg and South Cle Elum a week and a half ago, for 5 days, it was fun, we stayed at our "new" house with the MacQuarries before their move to Texas, and with Gram and Papa in E-burg for a couple days. Very nice visit, and it will be so nice when we live closer again.
River is jumping on the bed right now, laughing and saying "funny!" over and over again.
I have not kept up the boys blog too well, but we are packing fools, and once we are settled in South Cle Elum, I will once again be able to keep it up more. We are going to begin more preschool with Canyon once we are settled, I'm excited about all the room we will have, making homeschooling easier.
So, today, I'll be looking for his dreamcatcher in our boxes.....hmmmm.....
I took the boys over to Ellensburg and South Cle Elum a week and a half ago, for 5 days, it was fun, we stayed at our "new" house with the MacQuarries before their move to Texas, and with Gram and Papa in E-burg for a couple days. Very nice visit, and it will be so nice when we live closer again.
River is jumping on the bed right now, laughing and saying "funny!" over and over again.
I have not kept up the boys blog too well, but we are packing fools, and once we are settled in South Cle Elum, I will once again be able to keep it up more. We are going to begin more preschool with Canyon once we are settled, I'm excited about all the room we will have, making homeschooling easier.
River has gotten his 8th bee sting by a few days ago....Seems ok so far, no development of allergy, I hope it stays that way. Bees are such a problem over here this summer, I'm looking forward to fall.
Canyon is wearing his "roller blades" and walking all around the house with them yesterday and today, and he loves them so much! Soon, we will get him some real ones, and trade in these "toy" ones. He told me to say this right now, on his blog, so there, I did.
I'll post a few pictures, then it will most likely be a couple weeks till my next post!
Until later,
Mama Cass
Until later,
Mama Cass

No comments:
Post a Comment