Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures from the Fair!

Well, I'm posting a bit less lately, as we've gotten pretty busy! Around the house, homeschooling, activities, cleaning, garage clean out, yard cleaning, harvesting (had our first frost a few days ago), and more. Whew!

So I haven't posted some pictures from the fair, here are a few, the first one is River's very first ride! We missed last year's fair, he loved the rides.




This one is the kiddie roller coaster, River did NOT like it, but once he got off, he was smiling, and said "I want to do that again!". In this picture, Gramma is sitting in the seat at the far right, and Canyon and River are in the next seat over (to the left).




Here is River getting off the roller coaster all happy.



The heffers!

Break time!


Canyon has his sword balloon, River is getting his next. (Canyon in blue flannel, River in green shirt)



Awww...so pretty!

Canyon having an Icee!

River is very happy with his Icee

Canyon devouring his Elephant ear! Daddy's elephant ear...actually....:)






It was a long day! We are pooped!

No comments: